Saturday, March 16, 2013



Just making a hopefully brief post.... This song has been the 'theme of the month' song.  I keep holding my breath waiting for the rain to stop.  I'm not trying to be cryptic or dramatic, just had a rough few weeks. Overloaded with information, answers, more questions, more answers... Everything is taking on a new light.  I am finding myself having to reevaluate everything from my past, redistributing responsibility and owning what is mine to own instead of pawning it off on others.
I do indeed have a 'full plate'... I do not argue that fact.  I just didn't realize how full it really was, or nor did I realize I was at the buffet when 'life' was being dished out. 
With every trial I have faced as an adult and as a parent, there has been a rainbow.  I've just been so wrapped up in my storms I fail to remember those brief but beautiful rainbows. I've been blessed and with those blessings come the trials that make me see life from a whole new perspective, literally on a daily basis.  My only question each morning is 'What perspective will I see life from today?'

No comments:

Post a Comment